There are a few Terms and Conditions:
1. Shipper (that’s me) will provide Shipping Insurance for US Priority Mail shipments. International shipping and Domestic 1st Class are not insured. Customer takes all risks in shipping upon his or herself when shipping internationally and via USPS 1st Class. The Custom Mala Shop will not issue credit for any items lost or damaged that are shipped internationally or via un-insured USPS 1st Class.
2. If there is a shipping problem, Buyer will be responsible for submitting, managing and resolving any and all Claims with the shipping provider.
3. Shipper will provide Buyer with whatever evidence (s)he needs to get the problem resolved.
4. I reserve the right to execute limited artistic and logistic creativity when making your Mala. For example- I might add a spacer here or there, opt for 2 or 1 Stacked Extension beads instead of 1 or 2, and I’ll choose the color variety of pendant if there is a variety available (unless you email and specify something). Since every Mala created at this store is unique, issues/options pop up all the time that I need to address. If, however, it is something I need to contact you about I will fire off an email before continuing. An email-able issue might be something like I fear the Mala will be too large or too small for your wrist.
5. If you decide that an in-stock or sale Mala simply isn’t what you were expecting you can return it within seven days of receipt for a full refund minus the original shipping. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. If you want to exchange the Mala within 7 days you may do so. Simply return the Mala to me and I will issue a store-credit coupon for the original Mala cost (minus shipping) which you can then use at check-out for your new Mala. THERE IS NO REFUND WHATSOEVER ON CUSTOM DESIGNED MALAS. “Custom Designed Malas” are ones that are not configured on the website but are a special request made by the customer. These may be returned for store credit minus the original shipping cost. Malas designed through one of the Design Tools may be returned within 7 days for store credit or a 75% refund. There are no exceptions to these conditions as these items are made to order.
All returned Malas must be in the same condition as when originally shipped.
All returns must be pre-authorized by Jason- there are no exceptions to this. If a Mala is returned without pre-authorization then no credit or refund will be issued.
6. WARRANTY – I Warranty all Malas for 30 days after shipping with these exceptions:
- Stretchy Cord Bracelets ARE NOT covered by any Warranty
- 27ct, 54ct, 108ct, and special order count Malas that have been up-sized to 10mm ARE NOT covered by any Warranty unless they are re-drilled and strung on 1.5mm cord.
If your covered Mala breaks within these 30 days please return it to me, with all components, and I will re-string it and ship it back. Customer is responsible for shipping the Mala back to me but I will cover the shipping back to the customer via USPS 1st Class.
There is no warranty or returns accepted on Malas that have been damaged by the customer due to unusual and/or harsh treatment.
7. USPS International Shipments are NOT INSURED nor are they trackable. If you want to insure an International Package or want to make it trackable please contact me.
8. Incorrect addresses shipped via the USPS will be returned to me. In this case the customer is responsible for purchasing new postage.